Computerscales 72605 Instructions
- Set up pads along side car. Scale pads are interchangable.
- Connect cables from control box - Note RF, LR, etc.
- Turn on control box, allow to warm up for a few seconds, push ZERO.
- Lift car and place pads under wheels. "Shake" car up & down at each corner to settle out any shock friction.
These pads have our 12 mm connectors with a locking collar. They can be threaded onto the pad or simply plugged in. They will not interchange with earlier pads.
- Keep the system clean and dry. Do not drop either the pads or the control box.
- Route the cables so that no one trips and they do not get run over by floor jacks.
- Store in a clean dry place. Recharge the battery as needed or at least every 60 days.
- A pad disconnected is indicated by "---". Scale capacity is 1400 lbs. per wheel.
- System can be set for Metric readout. Please call factory.