Data Elements: ucInstruction.aspx
Computerscales 72660 Instructions
- Set up pads alongside car. Scale pads are interchangeable.
- Connect cables from control box - note RF, LR, etc.
- Connect power supply, turn on control box, allow to warm up for a few seconds. PushZERO.
- Lift car and place pads under wheels. "Shake" car up & down at each corner to settle out any shock or suspension friction.
- Keep the system clean and dry. Do not drop either the pads or the control box.
- Route the cables so that no one trips and they do not get run over by floor jacks.
- A pad disconnected is indicated by ----. Scale capacity is 1500 lbs. per wheel.