Pit Impact Gun - 685 Series
Cordless Pit Gun - Models 68502, 68504, 68510
Quick Start Instructions
- Charge Batteries - Insert battery into charger and plug cord into wall. Green light on charger will come on.
Push yellow 'Set' button to start charging. Red light will come on during charging. Green light will come back on when charging is done. (If red light is not on, battery is NOT charging.)
- Disconnect battery from gun by pressing areas marked PUSH on both sides of battery at the same time.
- If batteries sit unused for more than 2 months recharge.
- Let a hot battery cool down before recharging.
- If red and green lights flash alternately battery is bad
- Using Gun - Forward and reverse are controlled by the side-to-side button just above the trigger. Middle position is off. Don't switch while trigger is pulled.
- Gun is designed for normal to heavy duty use on a race car. If gun becomes too warm to comfortably hold let it cool off before further use.
- Care - Always use eye protection. Keep gun, batteries & charger clean and dry. Do not drop. See full instructions for important safety & maintenance information.