Computerscales 72625 Instructions
- Set up pads along side kart. Scale pads are marked RF, LR, etc. They are closely matched and can be interchanged if desired.
- Connect cables from control box - note RF, LR, LF, etc.
- Turn on control box, allow to warm up for a few seconds. Push Zero. This defines "0" weight. Don't push Zero after kart is on the scales.
- Lift kart and place pads under wheels.
- Keep the system clean and dry. Do not drop either the pads or the control box.
- Route the cables so that no one trips and they do not get run over by floor jacks.
- Store in a clean dry place. Recharge the battery as needed or at least every 60 days.
- A cable disconnected is indicated by "0". Scale capacity is 400 lbs. per wheel.
- Keep away from static electricity.
To convert to metric readout - (kgm. instead of lbs.) turn the unit on, connect the charger, press Zero and ON/OFF at the same time and hold both for 5 seconds. The readout will change to metric and stay until you change it.
To convert back to English (lbs.) turn the unit on, connect the charger, press Partial % and ON/OFF at the same time and hold both for 5 seconds.