Memory Tire Pressure Gauge - 50380
Quick Start Instructions
For PN 50380 Memory Tire Pressure Gauge
To Use As A Traditional Tire Gauge
- Turn on, ZERO as needed & take pressures. To hold pressure on display store in any Memory and recall - See below.
DO NOT ZERO with pressure on gauge. ZERO means '0' pressure.
- Use backlight as needed. (Note: shortens battery life if used excessively)
- Low battery indication is shown on display (replace with 9 volt).
- Range - 1.5 to 100.0 psi max - by .1 psi.
To Use Memory
- Turn on, ZERO as needed. Select wheel - RF, LR, etc. - using wheel buttons.
LED will light up. Select Hot (LED red) or Cold (LED green). See below.
- Take pressure reading. With pressure on display push "Store in Mem" button.
Select next wheel, repeat above. Gauge will store 4 Cold & 4 Hot pressures.
- To recall select wheel & hot/cold, push "Recall from Mem" button.
- To erase 1 wheel Hot or Cold just store another pressure. To erase ALL pressures push "Erase All Mem" button & hold for 2 seconds.
- This unit can be easily recalibrated in the field, for example, to match the tire company's standard gauge. Call for info.
- In bright sunlight shade the display to see the LEDs.
- Use good quality alkaline 9 volt battery. Remove aluminum rear cover to replace.
- Unit shuts off after 2 minutes of inactivity to save battery life.