Computerscales 72594 Instructions (version with charger)
- Set up pads along side car. Scale pads are marked RF, LR, etc. They are closely matched and can be interchanged if desired.
- Connect cables from control box – note RF, LR, LF, etc.
- Turn on control box, allow to warm up for a few seconds. Push Zero. This defines "0" weight. DON'T PUSH ‘ZERO’ AFTER CAR IS ON SCALES.
- Lift car and place pads under the wheels. For more accurate readings "shake" car up & down at each corner to settle out shock or suspension friction.
- Keep the system clean and dry. Do not drop either the pads or the control box.
- Route the cables so that no one trips and they do not get run over by floor jacks.
- Store in a clean dry place. Recharge the battery as needed or at least every 60 days.
- A cable disconnected is indicated by "0". Scale capacity is 1500 lbs. per wheel.
- Keep away from static electricity.
Convert to Metric:
To convert to metric readout - (kgm. instead of lbs.) turn the unit on, connect to charger, press Zero and On/Off at the same time and hold both for 5 seconds. The readout will change to metric and stay until you change it. The reason this is done this way is so that no one will accidentally switch to the wrong readout. These only needs to be done once.
To convert to back to English (lbs.) turn the unit on, connect to charger, press Partial % and On/Off at the same time and hold both for 5 seconds.