Instructions for Model Numbers 72602 & 72607
- Set up pads along side car. Scale pads are marked RF, LR, etc. They are closely matched and can be interchanged if desired.
- Connect cables from control box - note RF, LR, LF, etc. The locking nut on the connector can be used or not.
- Turn on control box, allow to warm up for a few seconds. Push Zero. This defines "0" weight. DON'T PUSH ‘ZERO’ AFTER CAR IS ON SCALES.
- Lift car and place pads under the wheels. For more accurate readings "shake" car up & down at each corner to settle out shock or suspension friction.
- Keep the system clean and dry. Do not drop either the pads or the control box.
- Route the cables so that no one trips and they do not get run over by floor jacks.
- Store in a clean, dry place. Recharge battery as needed or at least every 60 days.
- A cable disconnect is indicated by "---".
- Scale capacity is 1500 lbs. per wheel.
- Keep away from static electricity.