Computerscales Accuset II™ Instructions
- Set up pads along side car. Scale pads are marked RF, LR, etc. They are closely matched and can be interchanged if desired.
- Connect cables from control box – note RF, LR, LF, etc. on control box. Cables MUST be connected to this corner of the car.
- Turn on control box, allow to warm up for a minute or so. Push Zero. This defines "0" weight. DON'T PUSH ‘ZERO’ AFTER CAR IS ON SCALES.
- Lift car and slide pads under the wheels. For more consistent cross weights "shake" car up & down at each corner to settle out shock or suspension friction.
- System shuts down after 90 minutes to extend battery life. If needed simply turn back on. DO NOT RE-ZERO unless car is off scales.
- Keep the system clean and dry. Do not drop either the pads or the control box.
- Route the cables so that no one trips and they do not get run over by floor jacks.
- Store in a clean dry place. Remove batteries if scale will be unused for more than 3 months.
- Capacity per scalepad is:
WEIGHT OVER THIS COULD DAMAGE LOAD CELLS and cannot be warrantied.
- 1500 lbs. for #72593 and #72661 (15" pad)
- 3500 lbs. for #72663 & #72667
- 6000 lbs. for #72669
- 1100 lbs. for #72582 (12" pads)
- 400 lbs. for #72624 (kart pads)
- Keep away from static electricity.
Convert to Metric:
Go to Partial % mode and hold that button 6 seconds (beeps).