Data Elements: ucInstruction.aspx
Computerscales Wireless Accuset II™
- Set up pads along side car. Scale pads are marked RF, LR, etc. and MUST be used in this location.
- Turn on the pads - see the orange rocker switch. The LED will flash green. Turn on control box. After 10-15 seconds the pads will link and weights will show.
- Push Zero. This defines "0" weight. DON'T PUSH ‘ZERO’ AFTER CAR IS ON SCALES. Low batteries in pads are indicated by the LED showing red.
- Lift car and place pads under wheels. For more consistent cross weights "shake" car up & down at each corner to settle out any shock or suspension friction.
- System shuts down after 90 minutes to extend battery life. If needed simply turn back on. DO NOT RE-ZERO unless car is off scales.