The Longacre Advantage
- Free Computerscales® XLi Tablet app
- Download the Free app to your Android® device
- When we add features to the app - you get them for FREE
- Wireless Connectivity
- Secure wireless connection from the pads directly to your phone or tablet. No extra boxes needed like some wireless systems. Convenient, no clutter.
- Customizable Display
- Change the main screen display order to suit your preferences. Show only what you want to see, rotate or change the car icon, change the partial weight % resolution or weight units.
- Alternate Background Skins
- Standard Red
- Industrial Black
- High Contrast White - Easier to read in bright sunlight
- Note Taking / Named Memory
- Name your memory locations - title, date, track, etc. - Your choice
- Keep a record of the changes made and the results - Notes are tied to the memory location
- Add, edit or delete notes as needed - virtually unlimited space available
- Side-by-side weights / notes on 10" tablets
- Save to File
- Save all your stored weights and notes with the tap of a button - Easily email or connect to PC for download.
Download the latest Computerscales® XLi Tablet app to your Android OS device and try the features in DEMO mode before ordering this system (tablet is not included).
App is currently optimized and tested on Samsung Tab A tablets or Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 & S5 phones. (We are continuing to optimize and test the system with other devices.) This is the full app with all features enabled but operates in DEMO mode with no pads connected. DEMO mode simply puts sample weights on the corners. Once you receive your Computerscales® WIRELESS XLi Pads you simply pair them up to your phone or tablet with their unique system ID and you're ready to go.
If your device does not allow you to download the app give us a call and we'll add it to the list on Google Play. (Kindle Fire tablets are not supported.) We recommend that you download and test the app on your device in DEMO mode before ordernig the system. If you have any questions about compatibility please give us a call at 800 423-3110.
Computerscales on a tablet
This is the future of chassis setups. This tablet has many times the capacity of any dedicated scale control box. This corner weight scale was designed from the ground up as a tablet based system, not an add-on to an existing model. The wireless signal goes directly from the pads to the tablet without any bulky re-transmitter boxes needed. In the future we will have many more 'apps' for various setup functions.
DUAL Load Cell CNC Machined Pads
Dual cells give you a much more rigid platform than any single cell pads can. The lower deflection significantly improves accuracy and consistency, particularly for critical cross weight.
These pads are fully CNC machined to a dead flat finish - within just .005"
- All your partial weights & %'s can be seen. Scroll thru the options with your fingertip
- Shows Memory weights and current weights AT THE SAME TIME so you can easily compare (50 memory storage)
- Weights and car icon can be rotated on the display for easy viewing from any position - front, rear, sides
- Use in Horizontal or Vertical format - Data switches automatically when you rotate the tablet
- Customizable display - Easily tap your preferences in the order you want them displayed. You can even add a blank line if you want to separate %s. Select as many or few as you want. Up to 5 will be shown on the main display but you can access the others scrolling the list up or down. You can also change partial weight % resolution and weight units.
- Note taking right on the tablet, tied to the Memory number - Type notes with on-screen keyboard or by voice. Notes displayed side-by-side with weights on 10" tablets.
- Named memory locations - Give your memory locations names for easier recall - title, date, track, etc. - Your choice, up to 15 characters, and the Memory Name will display on the main screen
- Save your current or all your stored weights to a file. The file includes all wheel weights, all partial % selected and any notes you have entered. Downloads to a comma-delimited file for easy editing in a spreadsheet.
- Pad battery status shown on display for each corner
- Tablet battery status shown right on the app display (app version 1.17 and above)
- App operates while tablet or phone is plugged into the charger
- 4 different car icons are available - Stock car, Modified, Open wheel & Kart
- Metric switchable from the setup screen
- Alternate Industrial Black weight view screen
- There's even a Bright Sunlight screen mode for easier viewing outdoors
- Deluxe Dual cell pads are CNC machined internally - flat to .005".
- System includes Computerscales XLi app (download) and 15" x 15" x 2.5" scale pads with 1800 lbs. per pad capacity (set of 4)
Longacre ComputerScales are not designed for, certified for or recommended for use with any manned aircraft.