Battery disconnect switch with high capacity alternator circuit.
The back side of these switches are completely sealed and weatherproofed with a tough, waterproof polymer coating. Keeps out dirt, dust and moisture that can turn a critical switch into a useless dead end connection, possibly putting you out of a race.
- Manual battery disconnect switch with a bright red handle
- Easier to find in an emergency
- Prevents battery drain
- Battery circuit (Terminal A) 175 amps continuous rating; 1000 amps peak
- Alternator circuit (Terminal B) carries 125 amps (for cars with high capacity alternators); 500 amps peak
- Temp rating: 20° F to 180° F
Stud size: 3/8"
May require drilling a 3/4" hole
(switch only - panel not included)