- New precision plate, 3/8" thick T6 Billet aluminum for the ultimate in accuracy. Anodized and laser engraved
- New compact frame. More rigid billet and tube design for the best accuracy. Bright dip anodized.
This simplified bumpsteer gauge design uses a single precision dial indicator to tell you directly the exact amount of bump steer within .001". No need to subtract one dial reading from another - less chance for error.
- Most accurate, easiest and quickest way to measure your critical bump steer
- Extended height design - check bump steer at ride height or on stands
- Includes NEW 3/8" thick billet wheel plate with mounting holes for most 5 bolt patterns (4-1/2" - 5") and most wide 5 plus 4 bolt patterns (4-1/4" - 5"), 5 & 8 bolt drive flanges, adjustable stand and precision dial indicator
- Center hole is 3 1/4"
Note: Snap cap hubs will require PN 79121 Snap Cap Hub Mounting Stand-offs for use with the Bump Steer Gauge.