- New precision plate, 3/8" thick T6 Billet aluminum for the ultimate in accuracy. Anodized and laser engraved
- New compact frame. More rigid billet and tube design for the best accuracy. Bright dip anodized.
This simplified bumpsteer gauge design uses a single precision digital indicator to tell you directly the exact amount of bump steer within .001". No need to subtract one reading from another - no chance for error.
- Most accurate, easiest and quickest way to measure your critical bump steer
- Easier to use - just push Zero, move suspension, read bump directly to .001"
- Extended height design - check bump steer at ride height or on stands
- Includes NEW 3/8" thick billet wheel plate with mounting holes for most 5 bolt patterns (4-1/2" - 5") and most wide 5 plus 4, 5 & 8 bolt drive flanges, adjustable stand and precision digital indicator
- Center hole is 3 1/4"
Note: Snap cap hubs will require PN 79121 Snap Cap Hub Mounting Stand-offs for use with the Bump Steer Gauge.
Replacement battery for digital indicator: CR2032