'Stepper Motor' Memory Tachs
The next generation in instrumentation
Weather Resistant SMi™ Tachometer
- Silicone sealed to resist moisture (don't direct pressure wash)
SMi™ Stepper motor techometers use a small electric motor to drive the pointer. It is more precise than the more common 'aircore' instruments whose accuracy can be affected by the windings. Many professional race teams - NASCAR™, etc. – are switching to this style of tach for the improved accuracy and response (see the in-car TV cameras).
- Maximum RPM recall - Just push the Recall button
- High RPM Warning light - 2 stage - First warning can be set for just over your normal maximum RPM, the second stage at the redline. You get a warning of too many revs before you blow an engine. Can also be used as a 2 stage shift light.
- LED back light - Back light shows through the dial face PLUS the pointer is LED illuminated to make this the easiest tach to read - and super sharp looking too
- Stepper motor precision tach at an affordable price
NOTE: This electronic tachometer is not intended to be waterproof. Cover the tach if the car interior is to be washed down.