Pro Aluminum Racing Wheels with Suede Wrapped Rim
Suede gives an excellent grip for reduced wrist and arm strain during the race.
- This is the same style of wheel being used by many NASCAR® teams
- 15" diameter with 2.5" dish
- 3 Mounting holes – 5/16" on a 1-3/4" bolt circle (hole distance 1-1/2" center-to-center)
- Center is natural with beveled edges
- Sharp looking red stitching with center mark
Need a Quick Disconnect Hub? -- Both the Longacre Precision Fit Splined QD Pro Hub with pull ring release or Hex Hub QD with push button release will work with this steering wheel.
(Some NASCAR® upper divisons require steel wheels with no holes in spokes.)