Semi Pro Wired Hybrid Model
Use just like traditional wired scales - OR - you can remove the controller tablet and use it wirelessly
Large high resolution 6" x 3.75" backlit color display. Many of the app features of our wireless tablet scales - in a hybrid wired / wireless system
The Longacre Advantage
- Tablet Included
- Android™ tablet with high resolution screen and charger included
- Customizable Display
- Change the main screen display order to suit your preferences. Show only what you want to see, rotate the car icon, change the partial weight % resolution or weight units.
- Note Taking / Named Memory
- Name your memory locations - title, date, track, etc. - Your choice
- Note taking
- Keep a record of the changes made and the results or enter your complete setup specs - caster/camber, stagger, toe, tire pressures, shocks, etc. - Notes are tied to the memory location
- Add, edit or delete notes as needed - virtually unlimited space available
- Save to File
- Save all your stored weights and notes with the tap of a button - Easily email or connect to PC for download.
A separate wheel pad circuit board powers the load cells, connected by our new Hi-Flex Poly Silicone cables. The controller tablet mounts on top and is easily disconnected to become wireless. Leave the controller in the case or remove it and place it where it's convenient. The case can be tucked under the car to keep it out of the way.
- All your partial weights & %'s can be seen. Scroll thru the options with your fingertip
- Shows Memory weights and current weights AT THE SAME TIME so you can easily compare (10 memory storage)
- Weights and car icon can be rotated on the display for easy viewing from any position - front, rear, sides
- Customizable display - Easily tap your preferences in the order you want them displayed. You can even add a blank line if you want to separate %s. Select as many or few as you want. Up to 5 will be shown on the main display but you can access the others scrolling the list up or down. You can also change partial weight % resolution and weight units.
- Note taking right on the tablet, tied to the Memory number - Just swipe to the left - Type notes with on-screen keyboard or by voice
- Named memory locations - Give your memory locations names for easier recall - title, date, track, etc. - Your choice, up to 15 characters
- Save your current or all your stored weights to a file. The file includes all wheel weights, all partial % selected and any notes you have entered. Downloads to a comma-delimited file for easy editing in a spreadsheet.
- Tablet and pad board battery status shown right on the app display - Pad board runs 100+ hours on replaceable alkaline batteries
- Tablet operates while plugged into the charger
- 4 different car icons are available - Stock car, Modified, Open wheel & Kart
- Metric option - easily switchable from the setup screen
- Industrial Black weight view screen
- 4 CNC Machined 12" x 12" x 2.5" pads
- System includes Android™ tablet with full color high-res screen and Computerscales XLi app pre-installed, storage case for tablet / cables and wired 12" x 12" x 2.5" scale pads with 400 lbs. per pad capacity (set of 4)
Longacre ComputerScales are not designed for, certified for or recommended for use with any manned aircraft.
Longacre standard scale systems are designed with accuracy of 0.1% of applied weight or ± 1 graduation, whichever is greater. Longacre designs systems exceeding 1800lb capacity (per pad) with accuracy of 0.25% of applied weight or ± 1 graduation, whichever is greater.
Longacre certifies every set of Computer Scales is thoroughly tested, inspected, and found to meet or exceed the published specifications at the time of shipment from the factory at 977 Hyrock Blvd., Boonville, IN 47601.