Simple to use - just push a buttons to get everything you need!
- Push one button for all 4 wheel weights plus Cross Weight
- Push a second button for all partial %
Simple, uncluttered display – No unneeded information
NEW – Baseline Memory Recall
Store your baseline setup in Memory. Then recall it instantly to compare to the current setup. Saves time writing it down – always handy. This 1 slot memory is really handy and is super easy to use.
- NEW Heavy duty Red HiFlex cables with Billet AN connectors
- Face is slanted for easier viewing
- 4 Satin Finished 15" x 15" x 2½" low profile pads with 1500 lb. per pad capacity and convenient carrying handles
- Includes hard case for electronics and cables
- 2-year limited warranty
Satin Finished Scale Pads
These pads are flat to within .010" and have internal webs to minimize deflection for accurate setups. (Set of 4 included)
METRIC OPTION: The AccuSet II control box is user switchable to metric readings. Please choose the metric display option if you require metric and we'll make sure it gets switched for you. Or you can easily do it yourself.
Longacre ComputerScales are not designed for, certified for or recommended for use with any manned aircraft.
Longacre standard scale systems are designed with accuracy of 0.1% of applied weight or ± 1 graduation, whichever is greater. Longacre designs systems exceeding 1800lb capacity (per pad) with accuracy of 0.25% of applied weight or ± 1 graduation, whichever is greater.
Longacre certifies every set of Computer Scales is thoroughly tested, inspected, and found to meet or exceed the published specifications at the time of shipment from the factory at 977 Hyrock Blvd., Boonville, IN 47601.