1. Set up pads along side your car. Scale pads are marked LF, RF,
LR, RR. They are closely matched but can be interchanged.
2. Connect cables from control box - note LF, RF, LR, RR cables
MUST be connected to this corner of the car.
3. Turn on the control box, allow to warm up for a minute. Push
Zero. This defines “0” weight. DON’T PUSH ‘ZERO’ AFTER CAR
IS ON SCALES.
4. Lift car and place pads under wheels. For more consistent cross
weights “shake” car up & down at each corner to settle out any
shock or suspension friction.
5. System shuts down after 20 minutes to extend battery life. If
needed simply turn back on. DO NOT RE-ZERO unless the car is
off the scales.
• Keep the system clean and dry. Do not drop pads or control box.
• Route the cables so that no one trips and they do not get run over by floor jacks.
• Store in a clean dry place. Remove batteries if your scales will be stored unused
for more than 3 months.
• Capacity per scale pad is:
1500 lbs. for 52-72593 (15” pad)
3500 lbs. for 52-72663 & 52-72667
5000 lbs. for 52-72668
1100 lbs. for 52-72582 (12” pad)
400 lbs. for 52-72624 (kart pad)
• Weight over this could damage load cells and cannot be warrantied. • Keep away from static electricity. Shows Low Battery Change Soon On display when batteries need replacement (at this point you still have approximately 2 hours of run time). AA Battery access is on the inside of the carrying case just behind the control box. Remove screws and lift off cover. Replace with 6 quality AA Alkaline. BE SURE THE POLARITY IS CORRECT. Coil spring goes to negative end of battery. Partial Percentage & Wheel Weights Displays These two buttons let you show either 4 wheel weights and cross or all partial weights and percentages. You can go back and forth as needed. DO NOT RE-ZERO. Base Line Recall This is a 1 slot memory storage for comparison. To access just push the Base Line Recall button. To store push Wheel Weights and Base Line Recall buttons at the same time and hold for 3 seconds. On/Off Turn on before putting car on scales. Allow to warm up for a minute or so. Zero Push before putting car on scales. Don’t push Zero AFTER car is on scales. If you do accidentally remove car from scales and re-zero. NOTE: If service is ever needed please call the factory first. You may be able to send back just part of the system, saving significant freight costs. LongacreRacing.com LIT-5013 REV A There are 2 different displays for both Wheel Weights and Partial Percentages. See examples at the right. If you want the other one push the Wheel Weights or Partial Percentages button and hold for 3 seconds and release (beeps). That display will change and will stay until you change it again. NOTE: “Bite” is LR minus is RR.
Convert to Metric
Go to Partial Percentages mode and hold that button 6 seconds (beeps).